For over a decade three databases have been the basis for our research. These databases help you to make informed decisions and Martech investments and savings.With over 300 Martech experts we publish regularly research on events, social media and reports.The research is used and lectured at Business Schools.
- September 2022 – Marketing Tech Summit 2022, Germany
- September 2022 – Martech trends, Nyenrode University, the Netherlands
- September 2022 – Dialog Konferansen, Sweden
- October 2022 – AntiConLX Global NextTech, United Kingdom
- November 2022 – Deutscher Marketing Tag 2022, Germany
- November 2022 – MarTech Symposium 3rd, Australia
- November 2022 – SAS Martech Event, the Netherlands
- November 2022 – Digital Marketing World Forum 2022, the Netherlands
- December 2022 – Martech 2023 – The (Really) big picture, USA / NL
- December 2022 – Martech-im-Fokus Webinars, Germany
- February 2023 – E-commerce Expo, Sweden
What Our Attendees Say
“Thank you very much for the inspiring presentation yesterday. I truly enjoyed it!”
Kasper Otto Kaas, Global Brand Creation Manager, Philips
Every business becomes increasingly digital. See how to best prepare your marketing technology stack for the next steps.
Compare your stack with other companies across the globe and your industry to learn where to improve.
Need to prepare a roadmap for your team or company? The benchmark highlights gaps, overlaps and missed opportunities.
As an input we’ll use interviews, surveys and desk research. As an output we’ll share recommendations in a co-created report for your stakeholders.
What Our Benchmark Clients Say
“With this training the MarTechAcademy provides hands-on tools to align strategy, teams and technology which you can apply immediately. Recommended!”
Maarten Rijswijk, Martech Consultant
There is no ‘best software vendor’, there is only a ‘best fit’ for your company. Learn which solution drives value for your company by addressing your requirements best.
Run a Martech selection by assessing which solution is best for your customer as well as best for your company.
Do you need to compare Martech solutions against your requirements? Our Martech Selection method visualizs which solutions cover best your requirements.
As an input we’ll use surveys and desk research. As an output we’ll share vendor-requirements heatmaps and a vendor short list.
What Our Clients Say
“Terrific – I am infinitely more confident in our tech plays. I’m thrilled with the insight, responsiveness, creativity and affability you have demonstrated at every turn”
VP Marketing, USA retailer
Trusted by Many Great Brands
Our Martechtribe team explored over 2,100+ marketing technology tools, integrated 250+ tools for 200+ global brands serving 2,500+ marketers.
See how your tools compare to 200+ marketing technology stacks…